Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On the Moon

Well this new line has had much debate. I am no thrilled and actually got rid of some. I decided to keep the tilda though and the spaceship thinking I can really use it. I got some papers from OCTOBER AFTERNOON and FANCY PANTS.... space ship themed from yourscrapbooksupply.com She give 10% purchases!!!! Well this is one card of many to come! Hope you like.





13 comments:

Beth said...

Shanna, this is adorable! Great job on sweet Tilda and the layout!

Candy said...

Great card, Shanna :o)
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Great card Shanna
Thanks for the inspiration
hugs Julie P

Barb Hardeman said...

You did a wonderful job with this card Shanna. Great take on the sketch too! Love how you made Tilda's helmut up like a real space suit! It's a delight...hugs...Barb

Minna said...

Wow, wonderful!! I really love the image!!! Thanks for joining us at CCT Challenge:)
Hugs,Minna

Unknown said...

Shana this is priceless!!!! What a cute and wonderful card!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! Great Great job!!!!

Christina C. said...

Very adorable, Shanna! Great design and wonderful coloring!

Cami said...

Very cute card, Shanna! Glad to see some creations from this set.
Cami

Rene said...

I LOOOOVE how you did her space helmet! This is super cute!!
Rene :D

Chris said...

Nice job. I really like what you've done with this card.

justme1972 said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!! Love how you did Tilda!!!!

justme,
laura

Elle said...

I liked the way you utilized this stamp set! Too cute!

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a fun and sweet Tilda card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio