Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday To You


For products used on my cards





has a theme this week of 

"Happy Birthday To You"

Our sponsor is this week is


I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am trying to feel better as my daughter was sick all week and my fiance jinxed me. :( I don't get a sick often but since moving to South Carolina I am sick all the time and so is Adyson. Poor thing is a snot factory and can't stop coughing either.


Here is a closer look at this little cutie and her balloons. I thought this the perfect image for a birthday since I do not have a ton of LOTV images.



I used a Tim Holtz die to make the tag and stamped the sentiment from a $1 stamp from Michaels.


Hope you have you have time to play with us.











16 comments:

Kerry said...

Hope you and your daughter feel better soon!

Adorable image and card!

Linda Callahan said...

Awww what a cutie - love the colors and the retro feel!

E. Marie said...

Very sweet card!!

Donna Ellis said...

So darling, Shanna! Have you looked at SNS sets 411, 413? Your artistic style would be awesome with those little girls! Hope you and daughter are soon feeling better.

catherine said...

Beautiful card Shana and I love the image-so sweet
x catherine

Shana said...

Shanna I love your shading on the balloons and your beautiful papers! What a bright and cheerful card!

Buffy said...

Superb card Shanna, beautifully coloured.

Anonymous said...

Loving this card. The sweet image is perfectly colored and the design is wonderful. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

My Creative Side said...

What a sweet image!! love the tag!

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous ... what an adorable image, great colouring and fab texture!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Paper Compulsions said...

So CUTE! Love the way you colored the little girl!

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great coloring Shanna. Love your embellishments!

Jen Timko said...

That image is so sweet and your coloring is beautiful. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Brook said...

What a cute card and I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Patricia St Martin said...

Just an adorable card. Wonderful image. Love seeing your creations. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.
Hugz, Patricia

Dana Gustafson said...

So cute! That sentiment is the best! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls.