Sunday, September 23, 2012

Child's Birthday Card


Is everyone watching football today? I use to be into football a long time ago when I worked at Hooters and as a kids with my family. Now I kind of just watch a little when I have too. Although who doesn't like a man in tight pants lol!!! 

Today I have a post for 


I am sharing a card I made using another digital image called



You can find the directions to make the card here!

Go check out the store and shop shop shop.






5 comments:

April said...

So sweet! I love the colors too. What a great birthday card for a child.

Dorte said...

Such a sweet birthday card, Shanna. Lovely colours.
hugs Dorte

Shona Erlenborn said...

You've done a great job with this digi Shanna. Everything goes so well together. Love the bow too!

Brenda said...

So beautiful - what little girl wouldn't love this card... as always your coloring is fantastic!

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun and colorful birthday card Shanna. Thank you so much for joining the Oozak Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :o)
Hugs,
Cabio