Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bling Baby

How is everyone today?


Let's start the day off with an update!!!!

LRS is going to be doing a Sunday candy giveaway EVERY SUNDAY.

Click here to check it out


Well I have a new challenge to share from


has a challenge this week of

Bling Baby

Of course who better the bling out than Marilyn Monroe??? 


I love love love her. I remember I use to buy the purses and wallets with her face on them. Something so fun about her. I also love that she was a full figured woman versus a twig that you see plastered over everything (not the average woman's size and never has been).


I used some rhinestones to bling her out along with some red stickles.  The paper was from last years MME halloween paper pad and I finished the card off with a fun bow with some ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Don't forget to like the LRS Facebook page for your chance to win a $100 gift cert. 


ABC DT CALL - Check it out here

Lollipop Crafts - Something Old/ Something New (New stamp, old papers and glitter)
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
TTM - Monochromatic
Crafts and Me - Sentiment
Crafting for All Seasons- Costumes or dress up
SSS- Glitter and Sparkle
Paper Play - Shine On


Follow Me on Pinterest

19 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Great looking card. Love her glittery red shoes.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so beautiful, love the shoes and the bling! This is one of my fav's as well. Marilyn was awesome!

Katie Skiff said...

Oh this is beautiful. Your coloring of the image is amazing!!

Olivia said...

Fantastic job. Love the bling and the layout.

KelliJo said...

LOL! I TOO think Marilynn when I think BLING! Your card is super cute and I LOVE that polka dot DP!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the bling on the shoes! Great Job!

Unknown said...

How fabulous is this card what a stunner well done Hugs Elaine .
Thank you for joining us at The Crafting For All Seasons Challenge this time . Good Luck Hugs Elaine

Brenda said...

Beautiful and your coloring makes the card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super card Shanna - love the image and everything you did with it!

Marcy said...

Adorable card! Love the beautiful colors and of course the bling! :)

Heather said...

A fabulous card, I love your design and colours, your colouring of the image is stunning.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with <a href="http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.de/>Simon Says Stamp challenge.</a>

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Shanna :-) I love the image and the colours and sentiment are fab :-) Lovely twinkle :)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, I love the image you have used

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

April said...

Cute and sassy! Great card!

Lydia said...

Beautiful card and fab colouring xxxx

Caz said...

This is lovely.. Thank you for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs, and good luck.

Caz xx IWD DT

RoseC said...

Shanna, your beautifully colored Marilyn Monroe image looks fabulous on this encouraging card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous, stunning image and fab sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Laura Love said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors that you chose and the red bling goes perfect! Awesome card!!