Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Get Your Spook On

I have a fun and exciting new challenge for you today.




has a challenge this week of

Get Your Spook On

I used a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp from the store. They are on their way in trust me. I know it is not their yet though. 


I colored the image with copics, used a spellbinder die to cut her out, some paper from Authentique, and then finished it off with ribbon, cheesecloth, and some pearls from a pearl pen. 





Follow Me on Pinterest


19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Anne Temple said...

Another cute Halloween card. Love how you colored her dress and hair.

Marcy said...

Such a fun image and a very cute card! Your coloring is amazing! :)

Brenda said...

Cute - the black ribbon almost looks like a bat!

Katie Skiff said...

This is beautiful!! Good work!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Shanna!

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for my Echo Park collection win, I am soooo over the moon!!!! This is my best win yet so I can't thank you enough, I've chosen the Hello Summer (have emailed Jennifer), it's so happy and cheerful, I can't wait to create using these papers!!! XOX Lucy

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful halloween card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies Halloween Challenge this week, good luck, cheers Sue xx

Lisa xx said...

ooooh what a super cute image! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with The Cutie Pies, hope we see you again xx

Lisa Minckler said...

She's dashing in orange and love that huge lollipop! The orange in the bow compliments her wonderfully on your stunning Halloween card. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling card and your coloring is impeccable.Great work.

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling card and your coloring is impeccable.Great work.

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. Your colouring is amazing.

Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Susan x

Tracy said...

Great use of the Halloween colors and the cheesecloth is a nice touch behind the image. Thanks so much for playing along with the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! GD Tracy

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the image and your colouring is fantastic, fab textures and layout too
Lindsay xx

Laura Love said...

This is tooooo cute!! Love the spooky Halloween colors and your coloring is amazing!

E. Marie said...

Great coloring on this cute image. I love how you used the cheesecloth.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Halloween card!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant!!