Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Sensations

It is time for another Sensational Sunday Inspiration for 


I used a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp that is so fun and for the season. Sadly it is not in the store now but you can request this stamp and it will be there for you. 


I really love these MME Halloween papers I colored the image with copics and finished the card off with some black seam binding ribbon. I really didn't want to cover up the papers with embellishments because I love them so much. 



You still have time to enter the challenge this week as well!


Don't forget to like the LRS Facebook page for your chance to win a $100 gift cert. 


Follow Me on Pinterest


8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a super cute image and the colors are just lovely Shanna!

Anne Temple said...

Great papers and such a fun image too.

Laura Love said...

Your coloring just blows me away Shanna - it is just gorgeous! Beautiful design and I love thsi stamp one of my favorites!

E. Marie said...

Very cute!!

April said...

Great card and cute image!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the image and the great colors you used with her.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Shanna!

Marcy said...

This card is super adorable! I love it! Your coloring is amazing too! :)