Saturday, January 23, 2016

Shine Bright


Hello to all you lovelies out there. I went ahead and created a canvas today! These use to intimidate me but they are so easy to really just add a little something to change them. 

Today I am sharing my recent canvas with you all that I created for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.


I started with a blank canvas and added texture with paste. Then colored it with sprays and India Ink splatters.



Then I found my chipboard piece covering it with gesso.
Then I had a lightbulb idea..... play with something you hardly every use anymore!


I grabbed some embossing powder from Ranger and covered the LampPost with it. I heat set it and all sorts of textured showed.


Finally I finished it off with some flowers. 


I love that one piece can really stand out and make such a difference. 


Item used:

No comments: