Hey Everbody. I finally got my hands on this cute little stamp. Hawaiian flowers are my favorite and this is by far my favorite stamp now.... well one of many lol. This will be quick I have been so busy beign back home trying to get a rythmn (not really working out). I have been feeling so tired and worn out lately.... I am a SAHM so there is no reason why I should feel the way I feel.
Challenges:








10 comments:
WOW!! She's really pretty!! I do love your coloring and layout!! the papers are gorgeous! :)
Wonderful color combo ! Your Tilda is colored beautifully too. Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star this week !!
Oh, wow! What a fantastic project. I love the image and the gorgeous colours. Your shabby sparkle looks faberoony. Thank you so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x
Your card is absolutely amazing Shanna and so beautifully done for our shabby sparkle theme! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x
A fab card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx
Oh wow...love this! Fab colours perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing at Fab'n'Funky!! xx Jenny xx
What a beautiful card! I just love that Tilda stamp... in fact, I also made a card with it here: http://fancycraftyme.blogspot.com/2011/07/guest-designer-spot-with-tilda.html You did such a lovely job coloring her.. especially her dress! Love how you carried the creases all the way down. It looks 3-D!
Thank you for playing along with us at MTME's pretty patterns. I hope you will come back and play with us again! We have another sketch up - just in case you'd like to join the fun! http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/
ps - I just became a follower of your blog. Have a great weekend!
Very pretty, thanks for joining our clashing colours challenge at Fab N Funky this week!
Such a sweet & lovely card! Love that lace and your coloring is stunning! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari
Post a Comment