Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lili of the Valley

Super happy with how this card came out I am still working it out. I just wish I could make some cards like all the beautiful ones DT's make. practice practice practice....






Well this is Pom Pom from LOTV. Isn't she cute. I love so many of their images and others just seem so hard to color. I will learn though I will learn.

I used my copics and some embossing glitter. I used a MS border punch. I also used some ribbon that was in the May Ribbon Club at RRR. I used a 15mm and 10 mm open rose from WOC along with 4mm closed roses. I think it turned out awesome. I need practice with making flower bunches too. I think it would be awesome if WOC had their DT members create some tutorials on making flower bouquets for cards!

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love that image.
luv
Debby

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

She is Gorgeous. The pink lighting around her is so lovely. The embossing glitter turned up so well on camera.

Bev said...

Such a cute card - loving the pink hair too. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x