Friday, August 26, 2011

Back To School

Hey everyone. I have a fun card that I threw together. It was really fun coloring this cheer Tilda I got from 7 kids college fund. I cut out the flags for the banner, used some twine from Ribbon Girl, copics, stardust stickles, my mind's eye and basic grey paper. She was so much fun to color I cannot wait to color her more in different colors. I threw this card together yesterday to enter in some challenges ending soon. I think I did great..... Hope everyone enjoys!




15 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely card! I really like your placement of the banner.

http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is really sweet!! Love your colors! :)

Patrice said...

Perfect for this time of year! Visiting form ColourQ

Cazza said...

Oooooo, love your card!! This Tilda is fantastic and your colour combo and DP's are fab! Gorgeous bunting too!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

♥Jan♥ said...

Great coloring, and a really fun card ! Thanks for sharing with us at Papercraft Star this week !!

Sylvia said...

Such a fun card, Shanna! Lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Jennifer said...

Fabulous work! Thanks so much for joining us at CES Challenges this week! xx Jenny xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image and banner. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image and banner. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

FerrellGraph-x said...

Love your banner and the lil cheerleader is to cute!
Thankyou for joining us at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Muckyfingers said...

That's a great card!
Thanks so much for joining us on PaperPlay this week :)
Annette xXx

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week! :)

Christina said...

Such a cute image, and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Shanna, so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our back to school challenge
hugs Mandy xx

CanDoMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.