Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LOTV and the color pink

Hello Everyone I have a new card. I am so excited for the things I have been doing. I have so much going on I didn't think I could. I recently was just asked by someone to sell my cards in a store they will have for a few months. The greatest part.... I will be the only one with card in the store. AWESOME..... the store is in Vegas and my cards will be sold from October - December 31st. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

Onto my card for the day. I used Rosie Posey stamp.... Hello roses. Of course I ddin't get to post this yesterday and put it in the challenge for LOTV because my daughter was having those I need my mommy days and today she is showing signs of being sick. Might be why she was SOOOOO needy yesterday.



I cannot remember for the life of me the name of the design papers I used. I used WOC flowers, stems, and leaves. Of course I used Really Reasonable Ribbon and I colored my image with copics. I used some liquid pearls and some pearls from Michael's brand Recollections.... I haven't managed to get my pearls to work right and stay in pearl form. They always get these little dents and dings even when I put the card up to air dry in a safe place.

Well I hope you like the card and check back for more to come!

Challenges:


1 comment:

Uma said...

lovely and pretty in pink, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp