It's time for the the new ABC challenge!!!
Today it's turn of.... D!!
Today it's turn of.... D!!
Yes... we want to see lots of sparkle and bling!
This time we are sponsored by
Bugaboo Stamps
and they have a great prize of
I used some ribbon and lace. Also some cheesecloth around the curved frame. I used a viva decor pearl pen and some regular pearls. My papers are from MME, along with just some kraft cardstock, and the DEC 25th stamp is a from Michaels.
It works better with thick embossing powder but I did several layers of regular clear embossing powder.
Looking at my photos I did dip my flowers in some coarse glitter. I wanted to get some glass glitter but that is hard to find and would not have been here in time!
Please please stop by and see what else the team has whipped up and remember you have two weeks to play with us!
Challenges:
Sweet Stop - Sketch 134
Crafty Creations - PB & J
Paper Play - Cracked Glass
CES- Roses and Ribbons
One Stop Craft -Ribbon and Lace
Saturday Challenge - Spots and Stripes
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes











16 comments:
You gave her a lovely, vintage Christmas look, with the coloring and embellishments. Great card!
Just beautiful and sweet! You did a great job!
a very lovely card
Margaret xx
This is such a gorgeous design hun, I love everything about it.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx
WOW Your step card is beautiful! I love hoe you created your cracked glass Christmas tag, it's wonderful and goes so well with the rest of your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx
Gorgeous centre step card and beautifully decorated!!
Thank you for joining us Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
Hugs
Tamara
Gorgeous creation and fabulous spots and stripes, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested:)
Lovely card Shanna. Such a darling image and the coloring is beautiful. The flowers are so pretty, and I love the folds. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)
fab card, love the design and papers
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline dt member
Beautiful card Shanna! Wonderful job on the cracked glass. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Play this week
Hugs Julie P
A beautiful card Shanna, so very pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx
Beautiful card - love the vintage feel!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x
Oh wow this is so gorgeous I love the colour theme and the image is so cute and coloured so beautifully its just perfect for our challenge
Thank You so much for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 160 Spots and Stripes I hope you join us again next week,
Have a lovely day,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT
Hi Shanna - this is just awesome!! Love your colouring and your gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges, Juliexx
This is FANTASTIC! Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop Challenge! Have a great weekend!
I have Blog Candy HERE if you are interested!
What a gorgeous card !!1 I just love the colours an all the details.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
Inge
Post a Comment