Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get Started

Sorry my post is late I unfortunately had some computer problems... and internet problems. It is fixed and I will update the blog with more photos here in a little bit! Sorry Sorry Sorry for the late post.


I am on the Pixie Cottage Design Team. Most of you out there visit Michelle's Scrapbooking Store . She sells a lot of wonderful stuff.


Well Pixie Cottage Challenges offer three options per challenge
1. You can play the theme
2. You can play the sketch
3. You can play both

My first challenge with the Pixie Cottage is challenge 94
Our theme is

Get Started - Make a Christmas Card

Our sketch is


Also an update Michelle has the new Magnolia collection in as well as some other stamps coming in. Check out Michelle's Blog for more info.



I used Baby Rudolph for this particular Christmas card. Isn't he so cute. I used some papers from Best Creations and some flocking from Sparkle n Sprinkle.


3 comments:

Denise said...

Pretty card - love the cute image and Christmas tree.
I am so happy to also be a newbie on the Pixie Cottage team and really look forward to working alongside you.
Hugs
Denise xx

uksharon said...

Loving that cute image and your choice of dp. The red of the dp and the santa hat really say Christmas to me.
Best wishes, Sharon (new DT member)

Mary Lou said...

Hi Shanna~~Cute little reindeer!! Love your coloring of him--it really makes him the center of attention :)
Hugz