Monday, October 15, 2012

Echo Park Blog Hop

Great Impressions meets Echo Park


Welcome to the Blog Hop! 
 Be sure to follow the blog hop list below as you hop from one blog to the next. 

ONE winner will be selected from EACH blog to receive an Echo Park Paper collection kit of their choosing, and a set of two stickable stamps from 

To qualify for the kit and stamps, comments have to be made by midnight EST, Sunday, October 21st to qualify for the drawing. The winner will be announced on each blog Monday, October 22nd so be sure to check back to see if you've won.

Well for my creation, I used some of the papers from the Echo Park "Very Merry Christmas" collection and Great Impressions Stamps Reindeer Trio and Merry Christmas. This was a fun candy holder to make. 


I colored the reindeer with copics and then distressed the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink. I also added some Christmas Red Stickles. 







Can you believe the candy is still in the box. I am a good girl... although I ate the rest of the bag!!!

Don't forget to hop along. If you get lost here is the hop list.

Shanna ----> You are Here


Please check out the ABC DT CALL - Check it out here



Follow Me on Pinterest


117 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute little dancing deer! Lovely little candy box. Is there a template?

Anne Temple said...

This is darling! Love the reindeer and the red stickles.

smahrty said...

Cute projects! I would have eaten all the candy, lol.

Angeline Choo said...

wow!!! how cute!! i would be smiling from cheek to cheek if I got this as a Christmas present. Love this box and the dancing reindeers and the paper!

krystel/bob376 said...

wouawww ! another hop! LOVE it

Madeline said...

OK...that reindeer stamp is the cutest! Love your candy holder!

Pammejo said...

Very cute candy box, I love the dancing reindeer, Love EP and Great Impressions. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

julie e said...

What a fun idea!

Unknown said...

So adorable!!! Those deer are the cutest and of course EP papers finish it off perfectly. Thanks for the chance to win. barbara.murphy@hotmail.ca

Margie said...

This would make a fabulous teacher gift!

Amy Martin said...

This is adorable. I love that you did a box. Great Job. It's so cute.

Diana Fernandez said...

This is a wonderful project! And bravo for saving some of the candy!

Shanan said...

Very cute project, I'm loving all the green and brown in the Christmas! Thanks. shanan.simmons@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Adorable! Those snowmen on the paper rock and that gift box is super cute!

Angela said...

Cute! Love your coloring and the deer are adorable!!
angeandjohn@yahoo.com

Suz D. said...

Love those dancing reindeer!

Amanda said...

Great candy holder! I would have eaten the rest of the bag, too. ;)

Amanda said...

Wow, what super cute treat holder.. This would make a great stocking stuffer.

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Unknown said...

OOOH, can that chocolate be part of the prize?

jojobeth1 said...

Love the idea for the chocolate box!

Kathleen | ScatteredConfetti said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for the chance to win!

Penny L. said...

well done! how'd you make the candy box in the first place? would love to try this out! thanks~~~ randplasch (at) hotmail (dot) com

Jill McDonald said...

Great project! Love your reindeer! This is very creative!!! jill@blackdogsbc.com

Pam said...

Cute card. Love the reindeer.

KellyG said...

Cute projects! Love the Stickles accents!

Lisa C. said...

Your card is so cute! I love the reindeer stamp!

disneylisa said...

I like the divided box idea. Would be a cute way to gift little scrapbook supplies to a fellow crafter as well.

Marla said...

What cute little reindeers and an adorable box. Thanks for sharing.

MissScrapAlot said...

So adorable...you have excellent restraint :)))

Unknown said...

Such cute little dancing reindeer. The candy box is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of all the things that could be delivered in this fun project. Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thin you ate the candy. More wouldn't have fit in the box.
The little reindeer make me smile they are so cute.

Christine said...

Love this little treat box. What an adorable idea. The reindeer are adorable & playful. Thanks for sharing!

Andrea Garland said...

Oh that's a nice candy box, love the reindeers. I'm sure the candy has gone after taken the pics hahaha.

belldoubleyou said...

Cute things on the outside, candy on the inside, how can you go wrong?

Susan P. said...

I have some boxes this idea would work with. Put small gifts in - or candy!

spertierra at bellsouth dot net

hkstarflower said...

Such cute reindeer - I want that stamp!
hkstarflower-echopark@yahoo.co.uk

E. Marie said...

Shanna, this is very cute. I love the image!!

Tracey said...

What a wonderful idea! Who doesn't like to get candy?

Jeana said...

Adorable! That chocolate would be calling out to me!

Cheryl B said...

Love the reindeer, they are one of my Christmas favorites! The chocolate box is a great idea!

Tracey said...

Love the reindeer! This is a fabulous project!!

cassie said...

cute project!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun box! Love the stamping/coloring!

Caryn S said...

Great altered box, this reindeer stamp is incredibly cute. You were a good girl, if it was me this box would have had no candy in it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Shanna
I will be right over to help you sample out of your cute, cute candy box! Love it! You never know when you might need a little chocy stash!

Unikmo said...

Oh my this is awesome, I need this stamp! So adorable.

Unikmo@gmail.com

StefanieC said...

Adorable - love those reindeer!

Stefanie

Sue D said...

Very cute candy box--love the reindeer.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yummy! I want the chocolates too! Those deer are just so much fun! Thanks!

Unknown said...

what a cute gift box - love the reindeer

Tisha said...

Very Cute

Indy's Designs said...

What a cute treat box (impressed you left some goodies in it)!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute candy box! Love the reindeer and snowmen!
DeniseB
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Beatrice Lawson said...

Can't believe that cute box still has candy in it. Talk about talent and will power!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

How adorable.. love those reindeers.

Hide N Keepsakes said...

The reindeer are so darling! I would have eaten all the candy, so good for you! Great project!

Michelle Clark said...

Those reindeer are too cute - they crack me up! What a nice little gift for someone.

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Yummy! And I'm not just talking about the chocolate! :p
That reindeer stamp is super-fun - great idea to use stickles too - TFS your cute card with us!

Karenladd said...

Oh, I just love this darling deer trio! What a fun and cheery card!

cutiephinphin said...

Awesome projects! Love the dancing reindeers... and love how you did the candy box. Thanks for sharing.

Zarah said...

Awwww, how adorable! What a perfect hostess gift! :D

Joan V said...

Oh, I just love your little dancing reindeer. Yum... a cute candy box. Thanks for sharing.

PamSpradlin said...

Your candy holder is adorable. I am loving those reindeer...they make such a cute stamp.

mspradlin@cox.net

Anski said...

Adorable! And what a fun idea!
cuteandcoolcreations(at)gmail.com

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute project Shanna-love the dancing reindeer and these awesome EP papers

OlesyaK said...

the reindeer is so darling! great job!

Mary Mac said...

This makes such a great gift. Very nice project. I love Dark Chocolate dove myself

Стокли said...

Lovely candy box=)

Brenda said...

Cute idea for candy and just love the reindeer image

Scrapycandy said...

I would have eaten them all! Just a wonderful gift...so adorable and well done!

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous, thank you for joining us at craftymess.

MamaKaraba said...

LOVE the stickles on the reindeer! Thank you for the chance to win free stuff to feed my papercrafting addiction!

Gina200 said...

This is just adorable. Thanks for sharing.

cghundley said...

Very cute. Thanks for the
chance to win!

Carla from Utah

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Helen said...

Fab project and I love those little reindeer!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Sandra Wright. said...

wow...such a fabulous chocolate box...love the birds.

Thank you for playing in our challenge at Craftymess.

Sandie

Unknown said...

How cute!! Thank for sharing!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Very cute treat box.love it.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee stamps favorite treat challenge.

Kim H said...

what a wonderful idea for a candy container. love the 3 compartments inside and how it closes all up. thanks for sharing.
kimba at richhook dot com

Jenny said...

Those dancing reindeer have been calling my name! I love this idea Shanna and it turned out super cute!

Cheryl S. said...

That reindeer trio is just too cute! Great work.

Unknown said...

What a Wonderful Entry. You have a lot of talent. Thank you for stopping by and Please come back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Katy said...

This is awesome! Love the reindeer and the candy box! :)

Unknown said...

Really cute candy box! Love your blog, thanks so much for sharing!!

Tanya S said...

Just love those reindeer, so cute!

lisa808 said...

Adorable treat holder. Love that reindeer image.

ehbost said...

Really cute treat box. TFS!

Nikki said...

Sweet Treat box and the Reindeer are coloured beautifully :)

Mary K said...

LOL, love your honesty in emptying the bag of candy. This is such a "sweet" idea I'm using it for all my Christmas friends!

youngmi said...

thank you so much for the chance to win!

Melinda said...

I love the extra sparkle of the stickles! And the candy box is too cute!

CarlaKH said...

How cute! Love the reindeer!

Apryl said...

Such a cute idea!

Cindy (luv2scrap4fun) said...

What adorable reindeer and awesome candy box idea!!!

Linda said...

Candy looks good, but your box looks better! Cute idea! Thanks for sharing! Love that stamp!

Angela said...

Love the reindeer! What a cute, adorable card!

Stacy said...

Great candy box idea, thanks for sharing!

sheetal said...

Very cuuuuuuute!! Thanks for giving chance to win !!

the mustik said...

Really cute!!!!!

isabel said...

Fantastic card. Love the stamp.

Unknown said...

The candy box is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

yum! cute candy box!

Shannon83k said...

Great projects!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member Shannon83k

Unknown said...

I'm impressed with the project but even more so that there was still candy in the box. ;)

veronica said...

love this idea! a great way to share tiny homemade truffles this year! thanks

Flo said...

What a great gift idea. The reindeer are so whimsical. Love it.

Kellie said...

How super cute is this! Love your little project, amazing inspiration!

Lucy Patrick said...

How many candy were there to begin with lol??? I love your candy box, it's gorgeous inside and out! Thanks for the ideas. XOX Lucy

Lillian Child said...

What a sweet idea for a candy box. Really great coloring on those reindeer!

Tkat said...

fabulous project! love these gift boxes! is there a tutorial somewhere?

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very cool. TFS

Tatiana Ortega said...

Fantastic project, thanks for sharing
taorni at hotmail dot com

Tamera said...

Cute gift box! And the reindeer are hilarious. This is a gift that would bring a smile to my face!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally adorable!!!

Debi said...

Really nice box. The shading around the circle really makes the dear deer really pop.