has a challenge this week of
Anything Goes
Our Sponsor this week is
The Cutting Cafe
For this challenge I decided to use the fun and amazing stamp Circus Trixie by Saturated Canary
and used some awesome papers by My Mind's Eye.
CLP - #53
Challenge 4 Everybody - ANything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Favorite Color Medium
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Cards and More - Halloween
For this challenge I decided to use the fun and amazing stamp Circus Trixie by Saturated Canary
and used some awesome papers by My Mind's Eye.
Here is a close up of the image!!! Isn't she fun!!! I used my favorite trusty color medium copics to color her. I will branch out her to watercoloring soon. I got some aquamarkers and love them but need to get some watercolor paper that is not raised so I can stamp on it and practice coloring. Distress markers I will have you one day! I have almost all the distress ink pads... minus the fall and Christmas (no longer limited edition). This girl just needs to make a list of what to get monthly for my stash!
Don't forget to check out the Sunday Giveaway and like the LRS Facebook page for your chance to win a $100 gift cert.
Challenge 4 Everybody - ANything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Favorite Color Medium
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Cards and More - Halloween












12 comments:
Oh my gosh your coloring is out of this world amazing!! GOOD JOB!!!
great card and your coloring is AMazing!
Cute card - your coloring is amazing as always :)
Cute image and card! Great job!
OMGosh she is so super cute!!! I love the great card design and your coloring is fabulous. Yes, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get her stash in order, lol.
I love this Shanna! Gosh, I know I keep telling you that your coloring is amazing! I wish it would rub off on me! LOL Awesome job! I love this image too!
HOLY BUCKETS!!! This is GORGEOUS!! Your coloring just blows me AWAY! You do such a beautiful job!
your colouring is totally amazing xxx love your layering too xxx
how lovely! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!
Hi Shanna, what a lovely card you created. Your colouration is fantastic and I love the autumn colours.
Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.
Hugs Claudia
Hi sweetie this is just stunning, love your take on our challenge, thanks for joining us at CLP this time, hugs Pops x
So Gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Thankyou so much for joining in with us this week at CLP
Hugs Debbie xx
Post a Comment