Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday Challenge

Hey Everyone. Happy Sunday. This is post one of two for the day. I will have another post up here shortly.

Today starts a new challenge for 


Our theme this month 

Holidays 
( Show us your holiday themed creations)


I used these stamps to create something like a winter scene


I kept my card really simple as I am still hanging in there waiting for this baby to pop out. I have a scheduled c section for November 20th so I am getting everything ready. I am already dilated though but because of how big he has grown I am at risk of uterine rupture because I had an emergency c section with my daughter who just turned 3 on Halloween. 
So enough personal here is a little bit about my card.
I used some quick silver embossing powder from Sparkle n Sprinkle and some white detail embossing powder from Sparkle n Sprinkle. I also used some grey snowflake ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used some pop dots to pop the Very Merry Christmas out and torn the edges to make it a little more textured.

Hope you play along with us this month!




Follow Me on Pinterest


3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

So striking! The blue really pops.

Brenda said...

Very elegant.

Laura Love said...

This is gorgeous! The silver trees and the white embossing on the blue is stunning!