Saturday, November 24, 2012

Baby Avery is Here

Hey everyone, quick post. I'm on 24 of no sleep typing this up from my phone. I hope it looks okay as ill be reading it a little later on my google reader.

I had Avery 11/23 @ 11:26pm. Surgery went great. He weighs 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long. For how huge I was I cannot believe he was so small.

Here are a couple photos but I will probably be posting more soon or once I get home in a few days.

21 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Precious!! Can't wait to see more photos.

April said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet! I am glad everything went well. Take it easy and get that much needed rest!

Barbara Bruder said...

What a cutie, Welcome to the world Avery!! Glad to hear you and the baby are fine.Looking forward to more pic's.

E. Marie said...

Avery is adorable!! Congratulations.

Brenda said...

So so sweet and look at all that hair!!! Congrats - so glad you made it thru all the way. Can't wait to see more photos - what a Happy Thanksgiving for you :)

Jacqueline Smith said...

Congratulations on Avery, he sure is a cutie!

Donna Ellis said...

Shanna, he is BEAUTIFUL! thanks for sharing your photos. So glad you and Avery are doing well. Hope you are soon feeling much better! xo

Paper Compulsions said...

So adorable! Congratulations.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my, what a sweet little man you have there Shanna! Congratulations to you Mama and your family as well!!! Get some sleep....

Gerlinde said...

Congratulations, Shanna! So adorable!

Julie Z said...

Congratulations Shanna!! He's adorable! Thanks for letting us know your wonderful news and sharing some pictures. So happy for you!!

Laura Love said...

Congratulations Shanna! He is such a CUTIE!! Glad to hear that you both are doing good and that things went smooth! YAY! Now try and get some rest :)

Olivia said...

Yeah. He is soo precious. Congratulations teamie. Hope you get some shut eye soon.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Congrat's!!!! He is so adorable, love all that hair and the cute little nose! I want to squentch him! Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. So exciting to have a new baby!!! A holiday baby, yeah!!!

KelliJo said...

Total and complete PERFECTION!!!!! Congrats Mama!!!!

Mary Marsh said...

congrats Shanna-he is so precious

Lydia said...

Congrats shanna - he is just so sweet x so glad everything went well xx

Karin said...

Congrats! He's perfect :)

Marcy said...

Congrats Shanna! He is sooooo precious and so very handsome! Enjoy your time...it goes way too fast!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Congratulations Shanna. So cute - looking forward to seeing more of Avery!

Unknown said...

Congrats Shanna! He is beautiful!