Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting a Little Krafty

I have a fun and exciting new challenge for you today.




has a challenge this week of

Let's Get Krafty
Use Kraft cardstock + another color of your choice

 We also have a wonderful sponsor this week

 

I used the stamp provided by Eureka called Wolf. It is a great digital stamp and looks really good.


This is an image I would do a black heat emboss and then paint a background. I think that would have also looked great. 


I finished the card but cutting out a frame using a scalloped rectangle die, pop dots, and finishing the card with some black twine. 




Hope you get a chance to play with us this week.

Don't forget to check out the Sunday Giveaway and like the LRS Facebook page for your chance to win a $100 gift cert. 
FACEBOOK PAGE 

Also you can sign up for the newsletter for coupons to use on your purchases!


Don't forget these either 

Unique Crafter still has a Sugar and Spice challenge going on.

Follow Me on Pinterest


7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love that image. It's really realistic!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous!!! what a stunning image and i love it on the kraft :)

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful card - I used the same image, but not so cute as yours!! Hope you are relaxing and enjoy baby Avery!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love how you printed him out on the Kraft paper and used that fabulous twine, this is so great. Love it.

Unknown said...

Shanna check you email sweetie!! Thanks Angela Holt!!! Awesome projects by the way!!! LOVE LOVE

Marcy said...

Great card! So simple and beautiful! I love it! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

What a gorgeous creation. Love the layout.
Hugs, Dangina