Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ice Cream and Pickles



It is time for another Sensational Sunday Inspiration for 


I used a Saturated Canary from the store called Ice Cream and Pickles




I colored the image with copics, and then used some seam binding ribbon to top it off. My papers are some of my favorite from My Mind's Eye. 




You still have time to enter the challenge this week as well!


Don't forget to like the LRS Facebook page for your chance to win a $100 gift cert. 


Follow Me on Pinterest


7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute image and great coloring.

Anne Temple said...

So cute and great coloring.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute! Love your coloring and the great card design

Katie Skiff said...

this is beautiful... I love your coloring of the image!! ♥

Marcy said...

Adorable card and your coloring is fantastic as always! :)

Laura Love said...

WOW Shanna! Your coloring just blows me away! This is one of my favorite images from Saturated Canary and you showcased her perfectly! Amazing job!

E. Marie said...

Very cute card. Self portrait? (: