Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pink, Girlie, and some Blog Candy


It is time for another Sensational Sunday Inspirations


Well I made this card in honor of the new Saturated Canary Fall Release!


 SPECIAL SAVINGS ALERT:
 
Save 15% off of your Saturated Canary PREORDER by
using this coupon code in the shopping cart

 SATURATEDCANARY  
 
This can ONLY be used on Saturated Canary PREORDERS


For today I am sharing a girlie card I made using Nevaeh. She is currently sold out but will be re-ordered soon. You can check out other Saturated Canary stamps as well.



I colored her using copics. I just realized I forgot to color her eyes. I used some really sparkly ribbon and I think I got it from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Then I added some rhinestone swirls just to add a bit of pop to the card. You can find her for sale here at my Etsy Store.


You still have time to play our our challenge so drop by and check it out and play along!


Don't forget to leave a comment on the Sensational Sunday Inspirations post and you could win a $5 gift certificate to spend at the Loves Rubberstamps Store
Or
You could win $10 by being a follower of the inspiration blog, the challenge blog, be a fan on the Facebook page, add the candy badge to you blog on the side bar, and don't forget to leave a comment on the inspiration post!


Also you can sign up for the newsletter for coupons to use on your purchases!



Follow Me on Pinterest


6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous card and coloring! I wouldn't have noticed that you didn't color the eyes - just thought they were a really pale shade of violet to match her pink dress.

Brenda said...

So sweet and as always, awesome coloring job.

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful! I never thought you didn't color her eyes either! I think they look awesome...just a pale color - LOL! Gorgeous coloring! Hope things are going well still :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, I love your coloring and fabulous design.

April said...

So pretty and great coloring!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the colors you used Shanna. Her hair is gorgeous!