How is everyone doing this week? I am here to share 4 new challenges for you!!! Yes 4!!!
Sponsor this challenge is Timeless Afton Designs
Of course right now I have tons and tons of photos of my daughter. I figured why not through together a layout. I used tons of things to create this layout.
Of course right now I have tons and tons of photos of my daughter. I figured why not through together a layout. I used tons of things to create this layout.
Here you can see where I used some molding paste then sprayed it with some Sunglow Tattered Angels mist.
I used some of the newest Prima flowers, a Melissa Frances resin butterfly, a tattered mist sprayed feather, corrugated board, and some cheesecloth.
I used a Prima stamp and some silver glitter letters. I also sprayed the Prima flower with more tattered angels mist.
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Has a new sketch for the month
Has a new sketch for the month
I love how this card turned out. I used a new stamp set called Fall Harvest along with some Gold Detail embossing powder.
Our theme this challenge is
A is for Appreciation
Sponsor this challenge is Stamp Fairy and In2Stamps
So for this card I went all out and made my own flowers using colors in the papers. I love last years Bo Bunny fall colors. I love this years paper pad too.
So for this card I went all out and made my own flowers using colors in the papers. I love last years Bo Bunny fall colors. I love this years paper pad too.
I used some gold ribbon along with some corrugated board just to add more to the card.
I of course colored the image with copics. I colored her trying to attempt a watercolor look.



















10 comments:
All are gorgeous and so different. Love the way the embossed cornucopia - so simple, yet elegant.
Wow, you have been busy! love the cornucopia card, how you stamped it, very nice!
Beautiful job on all your lovely projets....Love those pictures of your wee one!
Love them all - fabulous job and all so different.
You have been busy, beautiful cards Shanna
Hugs julie P
Every one of your cards are so unique and different from each other, and they are all quite lovely! Your coloring is fabulous! That little girl on the swing is so adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge with your beautiful card.
Pam x
They are all fantastic... You are such a wonderful colorer... Is that a word? Your images are always colored so well... Great job!!!
I've just had the best time looking at all your recent posts. Your creative ideas and the way you color are so beautiful. Especially wanted to tell you that your card for DD is fantastic! Love how you've captured Autumn in the image and with the papers. So pretty!
hugs,
Lisa xx
Some fabulous creations here Shanna. Love the one you did for our challenge at ABC. Your colouring is amazing
Lin xx
Post a Comment