Sunday, December 16, 2012

Magnolia Ornaments

It is time for another Sensational Sunday Inspirations


If you leave a comment on the Sensational Sunday Inspirations post and you could win a $5 gift certificate to spend at the Loves Rubberstamps Store


You can also take a chance at winning $10 by doing the following:
be a follower of the inspiration blog
 be a fan on the Facebook page
add the candy badge to you blog on the side bar
and don't forget to leave a comment on the inspiration post!



Also you can sign up for the newsletter for coupons to use on your purchases!

Now that I got all the yummy info out the way. Here is a little project I tried out for my daughter. Since we are staying with my mom all our collectible ornaments that are special are back at the house in South Carolina. So I made two using some fun new Christmas Magnolia images and some older sentiments.

Did you know that Loves Rubberstamps is constantly adding new products daily to the store.


I used puffy paint on the fuzzy parts and then some stickles on the lantern.


I used some plaid ribbon I got a long time ago along with repurposing my Starbucks coffee collars.


Both images were colored with copics and everything was distressed with TH Walnut Stain DI.

Hope this gave you some Christmas inspiration. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh these are so super cute! Love them.

Brenda said...

so adorable