Today I have a post to share that I made for
I am so excited to share with you a fun Christmas card I made using stamps from our newest addition to the Great Impression family of stamps.
For my card I used Merry Kiss Moose H236 and Happy Hearts B229
I cut Merry Kiss Moose out using a circle spellbinder die and colored him with copics and added some stickles to his shiny ornaments.
Here you can see the whole card and I love that I was able to use this fun Bo Bunny paper for the card.
Don't forget this is a release week so check back daily to see more new stamps.











3 comments:
Very pretty Shanna. Love your coloring.
So cute! Always wanted to see a live moose - they are in my in-laws yard all the time (except when we visit) :-)
Adorable and great shading on the moose.
Post a Comment