Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge post for Loves Rubberstamps.
The challenge this week is THE LETTER B.
I know you can add butterflies, blue, babies, black, etc... The list can go on and on.
I didn't quite follow it to be exact. I am out of butterflies at the moment. I am out of blue papers too that aren't being used for something else.
I did have a couple blue flowers though I added to this!
Of course I used a Magnolia and colored the image with my copics using the brush tip end. I wanted to keep my card in a vintage style and I love this card.
I hope you stop by the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team created!








3 comments:
This is soooo sweet! Love the adorable image & your pretty coloring. Great colors too!
This is so super cute, I love it.
Brown = B
What a pretty card. Your coloring is always stunning and you embellish perfectly.
Post a Comment