Thursday, January 8, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Good morning to you all. I am up today over at Loves Rubberstamps with an inspirational post for you all to enjoy. 

I am telling you I cannot stay away from these Magnolia images and isn't she perfect for this time of year. It is brrrrrrrr cold here. Just a week ago our waterline froze! Yes that cold!!

So I wanted to wish you all warm wishes!

I colored this Magnolia image with my favorite, copics. Then paired her up with some Echo Park papers, and embellished her with some flowers and snowflakes from my stash. 

I couldn't help adding a little Stickles either. Who doesn't love a little sparkle int he wintertime. 


Items Used:
Magnolia Stamp - Ice Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams 2011 Collection

6 comments:

Denice said...

I saw your pretty card on the LRS blog and had to stop by to say I love the simplicity and colors....very pretty!

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!
Miranda :) BL

Nicole said...

What a sweet little ice skater! Great job!! BL

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute.

Marcy said...

Gorgeous card! You rock these Magnolia images!

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful Shanna! The colors are amazing!