Goodmorning everyong and afternoon to those ahead of me. I am being rushed to hurry up and post this as we are suppose to be leaving to go camping.....trying to spend what little bit of family time my daughter's father can with us. Not my exact idea of a good idea while my daughter is soemwhat sick and on antibiotics that cost a lot of money to be going camping with! Anyways, I have a card of course I used a maggie. Tilda in stripped tights, RRR, WOC flowers, swirls CB EF, embossing powder and colorbox pigment ink, and of course copics. Now I will say I had no idea what happened to my coloring yesterday. With her dad coming and stressing me out I must say I colored a good 4 images then finally completed one.... so I hope you all like my coloring. I definitely will be taking some coloring classes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
So pretty Shanna. Love the cute Magnolia image, the easel fold... the tag and the embellishments are awesome! Thanks for playing with us at the Sweet Stop!
Very cute card! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!
Great card, fab colours & your colouring is great!
Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
That is a really beautiful card Shanna! Thanks for joining ATSC!
Hugs Kristel
Gorgeous card and I think you did a great job on the colouring.
Thanks for joining our 'christmas' challenge at CES.
Caroline xxx
Your coloring is beautiful and so is this card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!
gorgeous card love her stripy tights thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x
Just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!
Julie
You may have been a little stressed while making this but it certainly didn't hurt your talent any. This is wonderful !!!! Beautifully colored & such a great design.
Hugs, Janie
Great job... love the colouring!
Your coloring is beautiful - what a great Christmas card. Thank you for joining us for this week's ATS challenge.
Post a Comment