Good Morning everyone almsot afternoon here and to those ahead of my time. I have a new card to share. I did it yesterday but I perfer to take my pictures in the daylight. I thinkit turned out okay but I still feel like it is missing something. I added some WOC roses, some liquid pearls and glossy accents! I forgot the paper I used but I got it from yourscrapbooksupplystore.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Wow what a gorgeous step card, the images are lovley.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx
I love this and how you've used the Miss Anya's...very pretty! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!
Great step card using some beautiful images and love the soft tones!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx
Oh Shanna . . . your sweet little ladies look so lovely in their pastels. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose
Post a Comment