Monday, August 15, 2011

Sugar Nellie

Hello Everyone. Monday is going to be fabulous.... I made this card today and I cannot wait until tomorrow to have a clear heard and work on some new ones. I was so late with challenges last week but I recently found out I am pregnant so I have a reason to be utterly distracted. Well here is my newest card. I love this card and the colors. Isn't she just cute. I used some WOC flowers and some seam binding ribbon with a MS boarder punch. I also used a Michael's $1 sentiment. Of course I colored her in copics. I am going to be so excited to take a distress class....maybe in October.





Challenges:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is really precious!! I adore the colors!! Congrats on your pregnancy! :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and sweet card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sazzle said...

Congratulations on your recent ews and on such a cute card too :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us over at Fussy and fancy for our "add a lot" challenge this fortnight and good luck.

xx Happy crafting & glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Pat said...

Oh Shanna...a new baby!! How wonderful...congratulations!! You just take care of yourself!! Your card is just adorable!!! I love all of the Simply Sassy images...this one is one of my faves! Your coloring is so pretty...and I love the soft colors and flower embellies!! Thanks so much for playing in the Sugar Bowl. Take care, darlin'! Hugs. Pat Frank

Hank Hendricks said...

Congrats. This is so cute card. Beautiful design. I have worked for the plastic business cards and this card inspire me so much. I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

Plastic cards said...

Girl with balloon and eye pleasing shade of blue, a perfect combo that not only makes card adorable but also show how much creative you are...