Sunday, December 18, 2011

Celebrate


Good Afternoon. My apologies for not having this post up this morning. I swear I am getting worse every day. My throat is completely in pain. I have no voice... no voice with a 2 year old :(. Thank goodness my fiance will be home in a few more days... This mommy needs some quiet time to get better.

Well today we have a new challenge over at 

with the theme of

"Celebrate"



This week our sponsor is Stamp and Create.  Someone will win an amazing gift this week, as Lacey is giving this week's winner a fantastic $25 gift certificate to her store!
I used a maggie called Tucked Tilda from the newest Christmas release. I am almost done with Christmas cards. I think I have two more left to finish and I am done.


My papers are from Echo Park. I used a charm a dear teammate of mine sent. She made my Christmas extra special as charms are hard to find in the US. I used some twine and jute, as well as the red ribbon is  from RRR. My flower is a dimensional from Joulee's Boutique.


My sentiment is from Amy R and the embossing powder is from Sparkle n Sprinkle (gold detail) and my pearls were a wonderful gift from Susana. 

Of course my image is colors with copics and pencils. 



8 comments:

pinky said...

Beautiful card Shanna, love the colours. I hope you get better before Christmas:) Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Shanna, I love this cute tilda, your colouring is amazing. Hope you feel better soon, its a nightmare having no voice with young kids around.
Hugs Kat xx

April said...

Really sweet! You did great coloring. I love the image.

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love the image...

C said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Your coloring is amazing...such a cute card!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design this week!

Anonymous said...

so adorable Shanna! I love this Tilda! I have to get her made up before Sat.! Our oldest daughter was born on Christmas Day and I need to use it for her birthday card! I hope I get it done! lol The nurses had made red flannel stockings for the babies born on Christmas day... so it sure fits! Thanks for linking up to the ATS Wed. Challenge! Merry Christmas!

Digi Darla said...

Wow very lovely creations Shanna! Great job! love the stocking and so pretty image, fab!...

XXXDigidarla.