Hello and Good Morning. We have a new challenge over with the
Christmas Lights
And our sponsor for this challenge is
Sorry my post is so short. I do not feel well so let's get to it. I used this Christmas Candle. I covered is in white and red glitter. My sentiment is by AMY R using Sparkle n Sprinkle ep, Best Creations papers, copics, red pearls, and Recollections bling on a roll that is holly bling.
Here is a close up on the candle.
A close up of the sentiment
I would love it if you stopped by and check out what the other team members created and join in on the fun.
TCPC- Use a Sentiment
PTW- Last card of the Year
TCPC- Use a Sentiment
PTW- Last card of the Year









5 comments:
That's very Christmas! Love the vibrant candle.
Caryl
I'm loving the glittery goodness here! Hope you get to feeling better!
Gorgeous card Shanna :-) the glittery candle is lovely and the colours are perfect :-)
I hope you're feeling better now xx
thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
I'm sorry you were feeling under the weather. I sure hope you are on the mend now.I'm guessing because you were ill you forgot to add a link to the cutie pie challenge. We would love to see you enter our next challenge and so this time the link doesn't matter, but please try and remember to place it on next time. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenges for our use a sentiment challenge,
Hugs
H xx
Simply gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pies Woo x
Post a Comment