Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Blog Hop

*Update*


You have until the end of December 20th to come by and hop along for your chance to win a digi!!!!

Over at the 


A Christmas blog hop


It's a very special challenge at The Pixie Cottage this week as we are celebrating our 100th challenge!
To mark this special occasion we are having an "Anything Goes Christmas" challenge and also a blog hop for some very special prizes!

You should have come to me from Audrey and if not then please go back to The Pixie Cottage so that you don't miss a spot on the hop.

You'll need to collect letters from all the blogs on the hop to be in with a chance of winning.

Also you must leave a comment at all the blogs as each one is giving away a Pixie Cottage Digital Image so plenty of prizes to be had.

Finally when you get back to the The Pixie Cottage Blog leave your name and link to your blog in the Inlinkz box for a chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate to Michelle's Scrabooking Store

We'd love you to enter with a Christmas card/project but if you are only entering the blog hop please add BH after your name. Only one "Blog Hop Only" entry per person.

Of course if you are playing along we also have a sketch you ca use if you wish



So now you just need to leave me a comment and then hop along to FRANCY to carry on with the fun!

For this challenge and hop I choose to use the image Sebastian The Snowman


I colored him with copics and added some snow tex to the card as well as a Memory Box Die.


Doesn't he just look so fun. I would use him in a winter chocolate scheme soon.


I used a sentiment from Amy R for C.C. Designs. My papers are from Bo Bunny.

I really hope that you have a chance to play along for our challenge and if not take some time to sit down with your favorite drink and a snack to play the hop for you chance to win some prizes!

Did you guess my letter?????


My letter is in the color red. 

12 comments:

Jorunn said...

A wonderful card. I really like the qute image :)

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

so a sweet card Shanna!! those memory box dies are the cutest aren't they!

Beckie said...

Love that snowman! You did a great job coloring and love the papers you put with him.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Crafty and Green said...

Super Fun Card, Shanna!! I love it!

Denise said...

Pretty card Shanna - love the cute image and that gorgeous die cut.
Hugs
Denise xx

Shelby said...

Love the shades of green and red you've used and the image is just too cute! Great job

Sherri said...

darling image on the card

TERESA D. - CUSTOM MADE SCRAPBOOK PAGES said...

I love the image, so cute. You did a great job coloring him. Thanks for sharing.

Shona Erlenborn said...

He's a cutie alright! You made him shine!

Christina Hicks said...

Lol hes roasting marshmallows, that cracked me up. Wonderful card.

Christine said...

What an adorable card, Shanna! Beautifully coloured!

Mary Lou said...

Hi Shanna~~awhh I need to color this cute image up:) I have been eyeing up the memory box dies~~Love them!!
Happy holidays dear and do hope everyone in your home is feeling better!!!