Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Beachy Bling



Good evening everyone.  Well the new challenge is over at and our theme this week is

 Bling It On

with

Crafter's Companion as our sponsor this week

and 




Our sponsor for this fortnight's challenge is Bunny Zoe's Crafts
gif maker

Well here she is one of the cute images from Krista Smith.

I wish I looked like this and was at the beach. It would be a slice of heaven compared to how I feel and look. 

Here is my card. My bling is minimal with glossy accents on the earrings and glasses and then stickles on the ribbon, tanning lotion, and the glasses.










4 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Love your card and beautiful coloring!!

Catherine said...

This is fab, your colouring is stunning....

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Fantastic coloring, Shanna! I can hardly wait to see this type of shading and coloring with the SNS designs! It's always fun seeing what you've been up to!

Brenda said...

Shanna - your coloring is amazing!!! What a fun card1