Thursday, March 8, 2012

Have a Hoppy Weekend

TGIF. I have a hop for you today. So grab you coffee, tea, or juice, and a snack and grab you pen and paper. Get ready fosome fun!

Today we have a cross hop between


and 








The Great Impressions just opened an online store so feel free to go shopping at the New Store.

So your thinking what do I have to do and what do I win right????

There will be a prize from both companies

a $25.00 Gift Cert from Great Impressions

and 

 5 jars of paint

To qualify for this wonderful prize you have to visit each and every blog, leave a comment, and don't forget to collect your magic letter from each blog as well. You will have all weekend 9th 8:00am EST-11th 8:00pm EST to complete the hop

So you should have arrived from 


If you just popped up here and need to start from the beginning then start at


You will know you are done with the hop when you get to the


So what I made today is this





using  CIP FairyDust and Plum and GIS Clover Silhouette (F409).





I colored the image with pencils using the Black Magic technique. 



Thanks for hopping along.

Did you guess the letter???

It is in RED!!!

Next up you have 



17 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love that Black Magic technique on this.

littlen said...

very pretty. purple is one of my favorite colors, especially for spring. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for bringing a little spring.

Dawnll said...

What a pretty design! Your colors just make the image pop.
Great job sweetie

Lori said...

Very pretty...love the flower.

Holly said...

How cool! I love the Black Magic tech on this!

Kianel said...

Gorgeous card!
Love the colors you've used, especially the purple!
Love from France, Kianel.

Angela said...

The Black Magic technique is always stunning! Love your painted image, Shanna. The Plum paint is a fab purple, isn't it? :)

Deloris said...

Love that technique and your card is so pretty! Great job!

2 peas in a pod said...

Wow! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Brenda

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love the shimmer and stamps you used! Great colors!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card!
hugs,
Gini

Jenny said...

Shanna the colors you choose look just stunning together! Not to mention the amazing coloring!

~ Jo ~ said...

What a beautiful design... i love the colors!

Mary K said...

The paints you used make it appear as a painting instead of a stamped image....clever!

sammi said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

Kassi said...

I love the shimmer on black! great job!