Friday, March 23, 2012

Spots and Stripes

Good evening everyone! I had a rather busy day. Thankful for the rain to put me in a relaxed mood. I will be working on some mini albums and scrapbook layouts for Scrapbook News and Review. 

For products used on my cards




Our theme this week is

"Spots and Stripes"

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful

LOTV

I know I did not use one this week. I am holding out for their new release. I cannot wait to get one or two of the newest images. Although this is a new Magnolia too. The papers are from an older MME paper pad but I really love these colors. 


I used a button and attached a bee charm to it tied with some ribbon I got from the Ribbon Girl.


I colored her with copics, then went over the image with Antique Linen DI and the edges with Walnut Stain. I also distressed the edges to the stain stood out even more.


The flowers are from WOC and I used some cheesecloth that I smooched Weathered Wood DI  into it.


If you get a chance to stop by and see what the rest of the team created.

13 comments:

Robyn Rinehart said...

Beautiful flowers and charm. Great Job!!!!

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!! Just a beautiful card.. Your images is just adorable and I love your layout and coloring. It is just darling. Thanks for joining us at CMC. I just love seeing your creation.
Hugs, Patricia

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card love everything about it that Cheesecloth and the ribbon lush! hugs me x

~@ngie~ said...

what a fantastic card... the papers are great & I do love a Tilda image ;) love the colour combo :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Brenda said...

The colors are beautiful (your coloring too) - I love the addition of the cheesecloth!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the sweet Tilda and the fab colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash good luck.
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, love the colours...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous Card! I love the cheesecloth!
Big Hugs!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours

Thanks for joining in with my sketch for Sketch n Stash this fortnight,

Michelle x

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning, gorgeous card!! Your coloring of Tilda is amazing!! So very pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Ruby said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your colouring and the way you've added the distressing. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Color Me Creative!

Maire Gamber said...

Just adorable! Love your coloring! Thank you for joining us at CMC! Come back soon!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Ribbon Girl said...

Very nice card - thanks so much for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x