Sunday, December 30, 2012

After Christmas and Sugarless Candy


I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did. Is everyone ready for New Years??? I have never really been one to celebrate it and never one to do that midnight kiss. In fact the last few New Years, I have been sick or fall asleep before midnight, or by myself with my daughter. I know not much of a fun person right. This year I am in Vegas and may celebrate it the crazy party strip way. Not like I have my body back yet from being pregnant so nothing fits, and I can't drink as I am breastfeeding. I can't be out long either as my son is up constantly lol. So maybe I might be lucky to be up and watching things on the news or whatever channel shares the different things going on around the world. 



Well enough of my babble. It is time for another Sensational Sunday Inspirations


A couple reminders 1)  sign up for the newsletter for coupons to use on your purchases! and 2) go and leave a comment on the Sensational Sunday Inspirations post and you could win a $5 gift certificate to spend at the Loves Rubberstamps Store
Or
You could win $10 by 





I used so yummy Bo Bunny Papers and a wonderful Kraftin Kimmie stamp. The image was colored with copics, cut out with Spellbinder dies, and distress with Walnut stain


I also used some gorgeous red silk and satin white ribbon. I will definitely be getting some more easels done!


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Brenda said...

What a sweet card! Beautiful coloring, as always... Enjoy the new year with your family

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! Fab image, papers and design. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill DT x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the fabulous design and the colors you used with this cute image. Enjoy that baby while you can, you know it doesn't last long. lol. Or we'd die from lack of sleep, lol.

Robin Parker said...

Love the image and your coloring. Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing o9n the Belli Challenge for Christmas.