MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
I hope everyone is safe and sound and having a wonderful day. Today I have a not so Christmasy card to share with you.
I hope everyone is safe and sound and having a wonderful day. Today I have a not so Christmasy card to share with you.
has a challenge this week of
New Years Celebrations
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful

Here you can see the coloring I did with copics, and the rhinestones I added. I also used some ribbons and a MS border punch.
You can find this card for sale at my Etsy Store.
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful

Here you can see the coloring I did with copics, and the rhinestones I added. I also used some ribbons and a MS border punch.
You can find this card for sale at my Etsy Store.
And like the LRS Facebook page for your chance to win a $100 gift cert.











6 comments:
That image is the sweetest! Great layout! Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas, Shanna - another sweet card!
This is so adorable, love the cute image and the fabulous card design and coloring. The dp you used is so perfect for her.
Awe so sweet and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Happy New Years
Hugs
Berni
Gorgeous card and I love this sweet image! Great layout and colors used! Hope you have a wonderful holidays! :)
Beautiful card, Shanna! Your colouring is amazing. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches December DT Blog Hop!
Post a Comment