SugarPea Designs is so excited to be celebrating our 1st Birthday – and what an amazing year it has been!! We are celebrating this momentous occasion with a Blog Hop featuring our AMAZING SugarPea design team and some very talented Special Guests!
I am so excited to share my birthday themed card with you today. I am using the newly released stamp set Happy Mail.
I colored the image with copics and fussy cut him out. Then I stamped my sentiment and arrow on another piece of paper to layer on my card.
Now you can’t have a Birthday Bash without prizes and there are lots of prizes to be won along the way! A few of our blog hop participants will be giving away a SugarPea Designs stamp set so please leave some love on your travels. In addition to this, one lucky winner will be randomly chosen from all the comments left and that winner will receive a:
SugarPea Designs has decided to give away $100 Gift Certificate to one person who comments on ALL of the blogs in the hop!
But that’s not all…we also want YOU to be part of the party by sharing a card with us.
You can Link Up HERE!!!
Once you have completed the hop, we’d love it if you’d keep the celebration going, by creating a Birthday card or project and linking it up here for a chance to WIN a $25 Gift Certificate!
*Hop and LinkUp ends midnight, January 28th with winners being announced and posted on February 1st.
Finally, enter coupon code BDAY01 at checkout to receive 10% off all orders – valid until January 24.
Take a look at this list of insanely talented designers, how lucky are we?!?!
SugarPea Designs Blog
Lesley Croghan
Anita Madden
Jenny Peterson
Kim O'Connell
Mary Johnson
Wendy Bond
Tracy Valure
Simonne Clay
Stacey Schafer
Wendy McGaffey
Vera Yates
Kerri Michaud
Lisa Lara
Cathy Preissing
Shanna Shands
Cibele Glazer
Our Special Guests
Tracy MacDonald
Danielle Lounds
Tara Godfrey
Veronica Zalis
Angel Rivera
Jen Shults
Isha Gupta
Amy Tsuruta
Dina Kowal
Chaitali Narla
Brianna Loeffelbein
Lisa Henke
Piali Biswas
We have an exciting announcement to share! As we head on into our 2nd year in business, we are delighted to be able to offer an incentive program to all of our loyal customers.
Place an order of $60 or more (shipping not included) and you will receive a FREE stamp set that will not be available for sale in the store until the next bi-monthly release! That's right! You will receive a FREE stamp 2 months in advance of its release in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe!
This month you can earn our Build-A-Background - Basics stamp set by placing an order of $60 or more (before shipping). Ink up whatever colors you'd like and create your own backgrounds and borders! This versatile set will not be available for purchase until it is officially released in March.










86 comments:
Adorable Shanna.
Awesome card that penguin makes the cutest postie <3
love the little penguin! And the hop! BEST EVER - so many awesome designers & great products!!!
So cute! Very creative!
Love the design and coloring!! :)
Love your card.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Love your penguin card. The textures and colors are very nice. Thanks for sharing.
love your card the penguin is so cute!!
Super cute! I LOVE this penguin!
wow, this is so cute!!!
Really cute design and image!
That penguin is adorable!
I just can't get enough of this lil guy! So cute!!! Fabulous card and lovely coloring ♥
Great card! Love how you underlined the Happy Birthday with the arrow.
Such a cutie pie!
Happy mail indeed!
Super cute card!
"Happy Mail" is definitely what you've created!
Cute colors and pattern papers....I'd love a little penguin to deliver me some mail...so cute!! :)
Shanna, I love the way you colored the cute penguin! I also love the paper choices!! Cute!!!
Supah cute card! Love it! Happy Birthday Sugarpea!
Darling card!
super cute card!! love that little penguin!
So cute! That penguin is adorable.
Super cute card design Shanna! Love that little penguin!
So cute!!!
Oh he's adorable! Great card.
New definition of cuteness happening with your mail-delivery penguin! Smiling brightly at your fabulous creativity!
~c
Shanna this is such an adorable card!! So glad that you are a part of SPD!! xo
Beautiful colouring of this cute penguin...great card.
Really cute card. Happy Birthday SugarPea!
Super cute card! That penguin is just so versatile.
This little penguin has been used on a lot of cards and they are all differrent! I LOVE it.
So adorable!!!
Adorable card and beautiful coloring of this cute little guy along with a wonderful layout design!
Adorable! Love this little guy. Thanks for the inspiration!
Cute Birthday card you crafted to share! Love the arrow too! Clever!
Aww...this is too cute!
This is so sweet!
The penguin is adorable!
Absolutely adorable card - love it!
One word...AWESOME!!!!!
CUTE!! Love the papers you used. And this is definitely one of my favorite sets.
So cutely done - love the coloring, it is fantastic, and those pattern papers you used - SPOT ON!!! Really great card!!!
love your little penguin, so cute!
There is the cute little guy again, lol. Haven't tired of him yet. Great card, put a smile on my face. thanks so much for sharing your creativity.
ceashark at aol dot com
So stinkin' CUTE! There are so many things to love about the new release but I do really, really love that cute penguin. Great birthday hop!
I like the way that little guy pops off that white die cut
Gorgeous card Shanna :)
Love this cutest mail man delivered mail to everybody filled with love, Cute creation!
This is really cute Shanna. Love the colours you've chose for it.
The cutest penguin ever!
Shanna, this is really an adorable card! Love the coloring!
Super cute! Love that postman penguin and love the design of your card! Hugs, Mariska
LOVE how it looks like that sweet little mail-pengie is stepping out of the circle! Wonderful card and terrific design.
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
I love the pop of color and ... this adorable mailman! Thanks for the inspiration!
fantastic color combor for your card!
Love how you used all the different backgrounds.
Adorable card!! Fun stamp set!
So, had to buy this little guy! So cute and can use him for every occasion. Your card is adorable.
Love how you used the stamp great card.
I love how you used the arrow under the sentiment. A really great idea. Such a cute card!
The mailman is colored so great.
Love the card.
thanks for sharing.
So cute.Love your card.
Love this image!! So cute!! Great coloring!
Fabulous. Love your coloring and the patterns you chose.
Awesome card, love the coloring! Wonderful inspiration!
This is a very cute card!
Such a cute card!!
Such a great card and your coloring on the penguin is amazing!
Great cute card, love the penguin and the stamps sets. TFS.
In love with this cute image.... Very cute card...
Awesome colors on your card!!
Very cute. I like your paper choice.
Adorable! I love this penguin and recently got him, I cant wait to ink him up!
fabulous coloring! I am loving this hop- thanks for such wonderful inspiration!
Adorable! The SPD penguins are one of my fave characters. Your coloring is fantastic. Great card!
oh so cute!! love the penguin and the color combo on this card. thank for sharing
Great card. Your coloring is perfect and I love your card layout. Thank you for sharing!
Great card! Your coloring is perfect and I love the layout of your card. Thank you for sharing =)
Amazing coloring!! And I love the color combination you've picked with your background papers!!
www.CraftedBySteph.blogspot.com
Cute card - beautiful coloring!
Fab card, I love your sweet penguin - beautifully coloured too :)
Love that penquin! Unfortunately some of the pics wouldn't load but excited for the future
What a darling penguin....I love your coloring and design of your card.
Awesome Penguin you did a great job with him. Happy Birthday SweetPea Designs
Post a Comment