Good Morning everyone and afternoon to those ahead of me. I finishes this card two days ago and just have not had a chance to sit down and get this all together. I have beens o busy putting up 6 fully loaded boxes worth of stuff and organzing my craft desk....talk about you have been gone 2 months and putting all that stuff up!!!! I mean stamps, flowers, papers, and everything!!!! WOW I had a busy week cleaning unpacking and spending time with my family. Well let's move onto this cute little card.
Tilda in Summer Rain from the new sweet rainbow line
Copic markers
Stardust stickles
WOC flowers
MS lace








3 comments:
Now how super cute is this!!!! Love the coloras and the stamp!!!!Absolutely beautiful!!!!!
Beautiful choice of colours, This Tilda is toooo darn cute! Love the peach flower too, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, we're happy to have you!
Beautiful card Shanna, so very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our distressing challenge
hugs Mandy xx
Post a Comment