Hey everyone it is time for
We have a new challenge this week and it is
LAYERS
LOTV is our sponsor this week
They just released their new Christmas line for those who don't know! These images are so cute and I cannot wait to get my hands on them!


All options are my own. If I receive a product to review, it is my policy to make note of how it was acquired. That being said, I only recommend products I genuinely use. I do not accept offers of direct payment for dedicated blog posts to promote products.
As the owner of this blog, I would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. I am employed by or consult with: Viva Las VegaStamps and Prima Marketing Inc.
I belong to the following affiliate programs: Amazon, Scrapbook.com, Blitsy, and Michaels. Compensated affiliate links are used when possible.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
7 comments:
Just found your blog through Paper sundae I love this card it's so sweet now a follower
Jacki xx
So pretty Shanna! I love the blue and pink together, such a girly card!
this is so pretty shanna love the soft colours and that fab dotty paper
hugs sara x x x
This is so cute & girlie! I love the image and the flowers are gorgeous. Love the added dimension on the present too :)
Oh that is one adorable image Shanna! Love the touches of sparkles, just beautiful.
Hugs and Love.
Oh this is lovely! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog andleave such a lovely comment. Judy x
Awww, love your beautiful card. keeleyxx
Post a Comment