Hey Everyone. There is a new challenge over at
"Turning Over a New Leaf" Make a card, LO or craft project for Fall using LOTS of leaves and any colors you'd like, EXCEPT NO GREEN or BLUE.
Okay so this was very hard to not use green. The blue I think I got away with but no green.... I struggled with trying to not add green to my fallen leaves and I have to really work on brown pants versus denim jeans. I think I did good though.
I used copics of course and some Prima leaves I think they are Prima. I also used a tim holtz stamp to do my corners and embossed them with SNS Halo emobssing powder. I used Walnut stain distress ink and some lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I was bummed that I did not have time to order any autumn flower soft (my local (not so local) scrapbook sotre went out of business).
If you get a chance come play with us and use those leafy fall images!









5 comments:
Such a cute creation xx
You actually hear her rustling in those leaves! Great card!
Great card. Awesome job on the coloring, especially all those leaves underneath her. WOW!
Jani
papercomupulsions.blogspot.com
Ahhh gorgeous sweet Tilda Autumnal creation fab leaves great take on the chall theme.
thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.
smiles Christine TT DT & girlies x
Fabby card, love those leaves too. Thank you for playing along with us at Totally Tilda this time, good luck Jackie x
Post a Comment