We have a new challenge this week and it is
Halloween or Fall
Simon Says Stamp is our sponsor this week
I used a Martha Stewart coffin template. I saw this used on T.O.M.I.C by Camilla. I loved her coffin so much I wanted a go at it. I definitely need some practice. I loved coloring Edwin though.
I tried smudge chalk to give it an old dirty look and then added some spiderwebs around the coffin.
& Kids College Fund - Halloween
Simon Says Stamp - Halloween or gothic
I used a Martha Stewart coffin template. I saw this used on T.O.M.I.C by Camilla. I loved her coffin so much I wanted a go at it. I definitely need some practice. I loved coloring Edwin though.
I tried smudge chalk to give it an old dirty look and then added some spiderwebs around the coffin.
& Kids College Fund - Halloween
Simon Says Stamp - Halloween or gothic









4 comments:
LOVE it Shanna! I love the coffin, your coloring, the spider web stamps, it is all good!
Shanna this is fabulous, soooo cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Halloween / Goth challenge
hugs Mandy xx
Fabulous job Shanna, love the interior designer paper of the coffin too!
Shell~Alaska♥
OMG, this is fabulous! Love the coffin and spiderwebs! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I've candy on my blog!
Post a Comment