Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Vintage Pink

Hello Everyone. I have been so busy applying to DT and making cards for current DT, and then making cards for the craft fair in Vegas to sell! So I have been one busy momma! Well I really wanted to play with some of the current challenges that did not fit into my DT challenges at the moment. 

This is a new maggie from the Winner Takes All collection Yoga Tilda. I tried t color her as close as possible to a vintage look as I could. I still have yet to really feel comfortable with using distress inks yet. I used some Tim Holtz stamps and distress inks, some star ribbon from RRR (just got my holiday ribbon club), and a sentiment form a $1 rack. 


12 comments:

brenda said...

What a great fun card Shanna.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

B x

Kylie said...

Oh wow! Adorable :)
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week
Hugs Kylie

Mummylade said...

What a brilliant project Shanna! Thank you so much for entering it in my flower challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really gorgeous card and that ribbon looks amazing.
Thanks for joining us at the CES challlenge this week.
Caroline xxx

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Well done with your coloring - I enjoy trying something new too. Thanks for sharing your cute card with at us CMC classroom. xxx Steph

Hazel said...

Well done on your colouring. It fun to try new things. Thanks for joining us in our vintage and distressed challenge over at Color me copic,
Hugs
H xx

Dana Joy said...

Such a pretty card Shanna's. Love how you took on this vintage/distress challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at CMC.

Hugs
Dana

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute card!! I love the star details and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at CMC Copic Challenge.

kaylou said...

Oh my word this is gorgeoeus, thank you so much for joining us at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Ruby said...

Love your little card, the stars look really sweet and you've done a great job colouring shabby chic! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Color Me Creative!

Renkata said...

Adorable card dear.
Love the sentiment.
Thanks for join us at CMC Copic Challeng.

Andrea Murdock said...

What a sweet card. I just love how you coloured her and the colours you used. Well done! thanks for playing along with us at CMC Copic Challenge.