Hello...Hola...Bonjour...Bonjorno...and if anyone can teach me more hello's let me know
We have a new challenge over at
the theme is
"Last Minute Gifts and Cards"
Our sketch this week is
Remember you can play the theme, you can play the sketch or you can play both.
We would also love love love to see your Pixie (rubber or digi) images but you may also use any stamp from any stamp line you choose.
Well I must say I am not really a gifty person anymore. So what you see in my photo happens to be a jar of my homemade cranberry sauce. YUMMY! I was hoping to get to the store and get some peppermint candies to match the card and ribbon but that did not quite work how I liked it between my fiance and daughter being sick and taking card of them both, our washer machine broke and I have been waiting for the technician to call me saying we have the new motor and we are coming to put it in (my washer is only 2 years old). Of course my daughter would wet the bed so I had to spend time at the laundry mat. Trying to keep her nose covered and catch her throw up is a lot harder than trying to keep her cut clean which is healing good but since it did not stay closed it has a greater chance of getting infected :( and of course leaving a scar but she will never notice as the area creases already.
Sorry for my ramblings....back to my card. I used some candy cane looking ribbon and cheesecloth from the grocery store. I used a MS border punch and copics as well as some flocking powder.
My stamp I used is called Unfroggetable Winter from the newest release over at the Home of the Pixie Stamps The Pixie Cottage.
If you get a chance stop by and see what the rest of the team has created.










9 comments:
Shanna You did a great job creating the card and gift!! Very fun and cheery.Hope things start looking up, very frustrating when dealing with so much stuff!
Love your card Shanna - the candy stripe ribbon is lovely.
Hope life becomes a little less hectic soon.
Hugs
Denise xx
So cute!
Love the Unfrogettable Christmas image!! Nicely coordinated. Good luck with getting everyone back to normalcy really soon!
Cute projects and love the ribbon.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
Jayne
lovely set. wonderful work!
Hi Shanna~~oh what a cute christmas card and homemade cranberry sauce--I would be delighted to receive this :) Love how you decorated the jar to match card. Hope everyone is feeling better--even the wash machine :) Hang in there hun!!
Hugz~~Mary lou
What a wonderful set! And such an adorable image with a candy cane for a toboggan!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]
Beautiful set! I love the cute image you used! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
Kimberly
Post a Comment