Friday, March 9, 2012

Buttons

If you are looking for the Great Impressions and Creative Paint Inspirations hop 


Today there is a new challenge at


Anything goes with buttons


Our sponsor this week is 


I loved coloring this little cutie. Totally Gorjuss and fun. She is from Krista Smith don't we love her images.

I used as $1 stamp for the sentiment.


She was colored with copics and I added some diamond stickles!





6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable Shanna! Love the muted colors.

Gerlinde said...

Great coloring! Goes perfect with the background papers. Love the soft colors!

Hazel said...

Hi Shanna

What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

Take care

Hazel x

Shelby said...

This is an awesomely gorgeous card!!! Love your coloring, love the dotted background and well I guess just lovin everything about it!!!

Shelby

Loopylou. said...

oh Shanna!
oh wow wow wow! this is just so elegant and pretty and she is coloured up so cute,
Thank you for popping in on us over on the sc challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Vicky said...

This is soooooooo pretty I love the colours & your colouring is fabulous.

Thank you so much for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx