Good Evening. Time for more challenges.
First want to share that a fellow team member from Totally Gorjuss is opening a store
Craft All Day
Sarah is also starting up a new blog so if you could share your support that would be awesome.
Craft Al Day Blog
She is also having a DT CALL!!!
First want to share that a fellow team member from Totally Gorjuss is opening a store
Craft All Day
Sarah is also starting up a new blog so if you could share your support that would be awesome.
Craft Al Day Blog
She is also having a DT CALL!!!
ONTO CHALLENGES
I used the brand new Stamp Set 455 - Surf's Up, Electric Blue and Melon Twist embossing powder, and Parisian Mist Glitter.
Sparkle n Sprinkle is also celebrating a birthday
YAY... So why not help us celebrate and go do some fun shopping
Next we have
we have a sketch this week
With the sponsor

For products used on my cards
For this challenge I used a new LOTV image. Isn't she cute? I love the newest release so keep an eye out for more cards with them on there!
I played with some new paints I received from Creative Inspirations.
It is hard to see here but I used the color Canary.
Here is the full photo. I think it seems a little too busy looking at it now in a photo. In person it looks awesome. I used the newest My Mind's Eye papers. I cannot seem to get away from them huh. I got the new Bo Bunny and PP on the way so you will see a little more variety soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
TO ALL MY TEAMIES:
Thanks for commenting I know I do not get to leave comments all the time. I follow all of you and even those I use to be on teams with so rest assured I am still seeing all the work you post about! I need to get better about commenting on your work if I don't comment on them behind the scenes.











6 comments:
This is just too precious! I love it!! Amazing work!
Two wonderful takes on the sketches.
Love your little ballerina card and the flowers & lace are a perfect touch. Your purple California Dreamin' card has great color combos!
What a lovely diversity of card styles and techniques, Shanna! From sweet to crazy! Beautiful colors!
Oh wow!! Two really beautiful designs my friend!! Love the floral papers on the top and boy what a cutie pie on the second!! LOVE all of that lace!! Enjoy your weekend! HUGS
What an adorable card! I love the LTOV image! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.
Post a Comment