Good Morning. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. We had such lovely weather yesterday finally! I need to get my truck washed from all the rain. I got some time in on crafting this weekend. I finally decided to put my daughter in daycare for 2 days a week also. It will give me some time to get myself wrapped around some upcoming projects and really get organized with all the new CHA stuff I just got in! I am really ready to play with it all!
has a theme this week of
"Feminine Flair"
Our sponsor is this week is
Whiff Of Joy
Well this is one of the newest stamps from LOTV. I had so much fun coloring her.
Well this is one of the newest stamps from LOTV. I had so much fun coloring her.
I finally dipped into some of my pretty lace. I figured that it was really feminine. I also added a charm thought that added some flair too.
I added some stickles to the flowers and added pearls to the centers for extra embellishing. I also added stickles to the bow as well.









6 comments:
What an adorable spring image! And such a pretty card...love the lace trim!
Sweet, Sweet, Sweet, Shanna. It reminds me of you, gathering flowers and butterflies along Life's Path.
Very adorable! Love your coloring and how you did the ground under her feet! Your colors are fab too!
Gorgeous Shanna, love it!
What a sweet card!!
What a sweet little image and you've colored her so nicely.
Post a Comment