Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps Bunny Hop


Good morning everyone. I know this is my second post for the day. I couldn't turn this down though. I am excited to say I am joining in on a blog hop today.

Hope you got here by hopping over from Patti's page. If not you might want to start on the first page  Angi's blog. You can also check out the Great Impressions Stamps for more info. So if you want your chance to win make sure you start at the beginning so you don't miss you chance to win. 

I am using one of my favorite stamps for Easter Bunny Backs and Cursive Happy Easter.


The papers I used were some Echo Park Springtime and some blue ink to distress the image while using the die as a stencil. I used some satin ribbon and some light blue pearls. 

Hope you enjoyed my card. Make sure you leave a comment on my blog as well as everyone in the hop for chance to win a prize!

Now hop on over to Sue's blog for more hoppy inspiration.

If you get lost along the way here is the hop list:
Angi

36 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love these bunnies - and love the cursive Happy Easter too, great card.

Angeline Choo said...

Fluffy and cute !! Love them!

CJ said...

Love the Bunnies stamp. Very cute.


Hugs
Catherine
http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in

Jenny said...

Those GI bunny backs are a hit! Great card Shanna! Thanks so much for joining us!

Hugs,

Jenny

Margie said...

Adorable-love the bunny backs!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Shanna-love this sweet bunny image-you created such a pretty Easter card

Chris Boldovici said...

Sweet Card and those bunnies are way cute.

Chris Boldovici

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Soft, and sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

Jennifer Scull said...

oh your little bunny card is precious!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the sponging.

Kathy S. said...

Super cute card, love the bunnies.

Unknown said...

Some bunny is blessed with creativeness! I love the bunny backs, have them on my wish list. Sponge painting is now on my "to try" list!

Ginger said...

I love how the bunny's are not colored in, and the color surrounds them! How pretty! I also love the pearls on the banner. They are super cute! This is a great bunny hop!

Joan V said...

Shanna, love your bunnies. How spring like with the yellow ribbon and the blue sponging around the bunnies. Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Amy Martin said...

This is so cute. I love this image. You did a wonderful job on this.

deb said...

A very pretty card.TFS

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet, love the line images of the bunnies.

Erin said...

How sweet, Shanna! I love the bunny stamp!

Cynthia in SC said...

I like the soft look that the stenciling gives this card.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I so need that stamp. Great card. TFS

LauraEva said...

That is such a cute card---LOVE that stamp--and the cursive title! VERY nice!

Debi said...

Cute image. Love your sponging around the image. Very nice layout.

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love these bunnies.

Jackie said...

What a sweet row of little bunnies! too cute!

Lori said...

Such a pretty Easter card!

Becky said...

What cute little bunnies and cute card.

ericarose said...

love these papers and the bunnies are so cute! thanks for sharing!

Indy's Designs said...

Shanna, These bunnies are just darling! Very nice card!

Giovana said...

So cute!! Adorable image!

KristiDaroci said...

Love the bunnies!

Sue from Oregon said...

I love love love this stamp! So happy to have you back hopping with us! I miss you!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love the softness of your card. I remember sue using it yesterday in an entirely different way. Love both styles! Soooo pretty!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love those darling Bunny Backs!

Angela said...

Bunny bums are so cute! LOL Sweet card, Shanna!

nckaren said...

All the "hoppers" have done a fabulous job with the bunny/spring theme. Love the bunny "backs!" Thanks for sharing.

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful card Shanna. - Deb