GOOD MORNING!
Creative Card Crew
has a new challenge... Our last challenge was full of wonderful creations and hundreds of them....It was awesome to see so many. Hopefully this week we can see tons again. Our challenge this week is ........
has a new challenge... Our last challenge was full of wonderful creations and hundreds of them....It was awesome to see so many. Hopefully this week we can see tons again. Our challenge this week is ........
Babies, Babies, and more babies.
Our sponsor this week is the fabuolous superstore of wonders
This challenge I have a simple card. I love this blue so of course that leans towards boys. I had these hand print and foot print stickers so I used the feet on this card. I really wanted to keep it simple so it can be given to anyone since at the moment I do not have any friends in need of a boy card! My ribbon is from RRR and my sentiment is from a stash I had from when I had my daughter. My cardstock is just basic cardstock from Recollections.
Come by and play with the Creative Card Crew and show us your baby creations!
Also, I just wanted to share with everyone out there that Sweet Stampin' is having a design team call. They want creators of all kinds!!!! I know it seems like it may be a lot of it's so fun and great to challenge yourself!










1 comment:
Love this Shanna those footprints are too cute as is the sentiment hugs Rebekah xx
Post a Comment