Thursday, September 29, 2011

Skulls and bones oh my!

Hello Everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new challenge over at


The challenge is skulls, crossbones, and skeletons...

So stop on by and play with us for this fun theme!

Here for my card I couldn't think of anythign but the Bugaboo stamps of this little girl isn't she perfect. We had to keepit cute and not too scary and she came to mind. I colored her with copics and used some distress inks on the edge. I used MFT scallop die and rolled flower die. My papers are from MME, senitment is from SU, and my crossbones are...hmmm I don't remember right now...

hope you like her. She was fun! Can't wait to see your creations.







11 comments:

Jo said...

I love this card! it's awesome! *claps*
Thank you for joining in our sketch saturday challenge this week.
Did you know that we have a DT call at the moment?
Jo xx

NancyD said...

That is a super cute stamp! Love all the deep purple mixed with the black. NancyD

Diane said...

Really cute card!

Jude said...

Lovely card. I am now following your blog and will be back to check out your lovely creations.

Judex

Lin said...

Shanna,

Just dropped by to say how much I am looking forward to working with you at ABC.

Lin xx

Victoria said...

erally cute halloween card

Paper Compulsions said...

Love the purple and black together. Great eerie roses.

Unknown said...

Great card, love those flowers! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

This is just too cute! Saw it on Paper Cutz and just had to come over and have a closer look. Love it. x

Digi Darla said...

Aww! How cute! Love the colors, black and purple - yes! The stamp is adorable.

thanks for sharing!

DigiDarla
http://digidarla.com

Tameko said...

Cool card. Nice colors and design. I love Bugaboo images.