PAPER SUNDAES HAS A NEW CHALLENGE
Who doesn't love an anything goes challenge...makes our lives easy for the one challenge right!
Well I decided to try and make a book... how did I do?
I think I survived until I decided to try and make spiderwebs with my glue gun. I cannot take ownership of this idea and as I checked my internet history to figure out where I saw it my internet had cleared itself! I am so sorry to who I owe this wonderful idea too.
Isn't this a fun idea though! I cannot wait to make more now that I know how to make them. i will definitely make a few for Christmas and when it comes time for Easter!
Isn't this a fun idea though! I cannot wait to make more now that I know how to make them. i will definitely make a few for Christmas and when it comes time for Easter!
I used a lot of distressing on this card ink and torn papers. I ued Echo park design papers.... Once again another company that tries to save tries but wastes ink!!!! really I'd rather recycled paper and be able to use all the papers in the pad then wasting it! I am sure there is some scientific reasoning. I colored in purple...I think this is my true first time using purple ink all the way! I ran out of my c1 so I ma paitently awaiting my refill ink. I used some inkadinkado stamps and my sentiment is from the new Kraftin' Kimmie Halloween collection and some ribbon from the RRR ribbon club! Hopefully those out there can try this book. FUN FUN FUN.
Make It Colourful - Black and orange
iCopic - unloved colors ( I never use purple)
Cupcake Craft - Black and purple
CLP
7kidscollegefund - holiday card
Make It Colourful - Black and orange
iCopic - unloved colors ( I never use purple)
Cupcake Craft - Black and purple
CLP
7kidscollegefund - holiday card










4 comments:
Wow Shanna! This is great but sounds like a lot of time went into it. I would love to know how you did the spiderwebs with your glue gun.
Wonderful Halloween card! Love those spider webs! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids college Fund!
Spooky and beautiful card! Love your coloring! Hugs Sandra
Completely spooktacular. Thanks so much for sharing!!
Lisa Summerhays
7 Kids College Fund DT
Post a Comment